DIPLOMA IN EVENTS AND CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT
Events and Conference Management is offered both Full Time (1 year) and Part Time (1 1/2 years).
This programme introduces participants to the planning, execution and management of events and conferences. It comprises several theory and practical courses to give participants the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure the success of any type of event or conference.
At the end of this programme graduates can build careers in the field of Events and Conference Management.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in Event and Conference Management locally, regionally and internationally.
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Meeting new people within the industry.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this programme have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.