DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN CULINARY ARTS
The Diploma in Culinary Arts is offered both Full Time ( 1 year) and Part Time (1 1/2 years).
This programme covers all aspects of food preparation. Emphasis is placed on the development of professional standards and skills needed to work as part of a team in the kitchen.
At the end of the programme graduates can build careers in Culinary Arts.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in the Culinary Industry locally, regionally and internationally.
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Meeting new people within the industry.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this programme have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.