ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE IN SPORT TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The Associate in Applied Science Degree in Sport Tourism Management is a two (2) year degree. The course is delivered on a full-time basis.
This programme was created to meet growing demand for trained personnel for this tourism product niche market. The curriculum was designed to provide persons with an overall knowledge of sport and sport tourism management.
Graduates can begin their career in entry level position related to sport tourism events and attractions, sport events, sport conference, leisure theme parks, sport tourism tours, sports adventure tourism and sport tourism resorts or within local government departments, events corporations or sport and tourism departments.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- This is the only programme of its kind currently offered in the Caribbean.
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in sport tourism management
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this programme have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.