ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
The Associate in Applied Science Degree in Hospitality Management is a two (2) year degree. The programme is offered both Full Time (2 years) and Part Time (2 1/2 years).
This programme focuses on the study of the operating departments and functions of contemporary hotels. This course examines the management process and problems encountered in operating hotels. This programme prepares you for employment in hotels, resorts, clubs, cruise ships, and more.
At the end of the programme graduates can build careers in management of Hotel and Restaurant Operations.
Hospitality careers provide opportunities to be involved in managing hotels, clubs, cruise ships, resorts, restaurants, and much more. Professionals with hospitality training have developed skills in optimizing the experience of their guests and making sure that every customer is a satisfied customer
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in Hospitality locally, regionally and internationally.
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Meeting new people within the industry.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this program have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.