ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT
The Associate in Applied Science Degree in Food and Beverage is a two (2) year degree. The programme is offered both Full Time (2 years) and Part Time (2 1/2 years).
This programme is an advanced comprehensive study of all aspects of Food and Beverage operations in the Hospitality Industry. The curriculum was designed to prepare students to cope with changing business conditions. The programme includes both theoretical and practical components which meets the diverse needs of the hospitality industry.
At the end of the programme graduates can build careers in management of Hotel and Restaurant Operations
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in Food and Beverage locally, regionally and internationally.
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Meeting new people within the industry.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this program have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.